The ACS Campus has three school divisions: Elementary, Middle and High School.
Elementary School (KG1, KG2 and Grades 1 - 5)
- Main Elementary Building
- KG1 - Grade 3 classrooms
- Arabic language classrooms
- Art Room
- Dance and Drama Studio
- Media center
- Music room
The central, light-filled atrium acts as the entrance and a pleasant gathering spot for parents at pick-up. Corridors and classrooms are visually vibrant, displaying the academic and artistic work of our students.
- Grade 4 and 5 Building
- Basement level, multi-purpose space
- Grade 4 and 5 classrooms
- Grade-level gathering spaces
- Roof-top space for play and other activities.
Elementary outdoor spaces include two shaded playgrounds: one for KG1 and KG2, the other for Grades 1-5.
Middle School (Grades 6 - 8)
- Classes are built around a central outdoor courtyard.
- The tree and plant-filled courtyard is a social space with pergolas and round tables and the location of frequent academic activities: poetry readings, filming, recitation, etc.
- Art room
- Choir Room
- Drama Room
- 3 grade-level science laboratories
- Techtoo Studios for MS Exploring Technology
High School (Grades 9 - 12)
Shared Middle School and High School Spaces
Middle and High School Students share a Band Room, Media Center, and Music Practice Spaces.
All School Facilities
To further the educational experience of our students, ACS hosts local and international athletic competitions, fine arts conferences and service learning workshops. The Community Service Office actively helps ACS students coordinate a multitude of service learning projects.