Welcome to ACS PTA!
The ACS PTA is an organization that works in support of the ACS community of members: the students, their families, and the faculty and staff.
What we do:
- We coordinate volunteers to assist with the school’s events and activities.
- We contribute financially to activities and items that enhance the school’s work with our children.
- We organize social, recreational and fund raising events for the enjoyment and benefit of all community members.
- We do our best to welcome new families and help them adapt to the school and Abu Dhabi community.
- We strive to keep the community well informed through gatherings and digital and printed communications.
- We seek to promote a warm, inclusive, connected, involved, and happy community.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for PTA. The gift of your time is invaluable to our community. Please note that by registering to volunteer, you are indicating your interest only: the actual commitment to volunteer is made when the event chair emails you prior to the event/activity to confirm your availability.
We know everyone has many commitments. We will work to find a volunteer spot that works for you, your needs and your talents. To volunteer in the upcoming 2016-2017 school year just click the Volunteer Now! button and we'll be in touch.