Below are various technology-related resources you can access and use.
These are different websites, readings, and videos about technology for learning and transformational learning processes.
- International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Apple Classrooms of Tomorrow - Today
- Common Sense Media
- The Partnership for 21st Century Skills
- Khan Academy
- New Media Consortium Horizon Report: K-12 Edition
- Why Learning through Social Networks is the Future
- 14 Things that Are Obsolete in 21st Century Schools
- 12 Characteristics of Progressive Schools
- Where in the World Do the Most Young People Use Technology
- If Robots Will Run the World, What Should Students Learn?
- A Beginner's Guide to Mobile Learning
- Education 3.0 and the Pedagogy (Androgogy, Heutagogy) of Mobile Learning
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teachers Who Use Technology
- Using Google's 20 Percent Time Concept in My Psychology Class
- 10 Practical Ideas for Better Project-Based Learning in Your Classroom
- 30 Incredible Ways Technology Will Change Education by 2028
- How to Fuel Students' Learning through Their Interests
- Social Media Transforms the Textbook Lesson
- In an Era of Global Competition, What Exactly Are We Testing For?
These are the slides, resources and/or other media used during the tech talks given at ACS.
The Week of Code at ACS (Parent Workshop)
Digital Citizenship - Balance (presented by iVipers)
Social Media and Teens (presented by iVipers)
Facebook Privacy Settings
Creative Commons and the Ethical Use of Internet Resources
- Creative Commons Search (for all media- images, music, and video)
- Copyright is a Major P.A.N.E. but Can Be Fairly Used
- Common Sense Media - Copyright and Fair Use Information for Teachers
- Everything Is a Remix - The Trouble with Intellectual Property
Digital Footprint: Help Your Child Put Their Best Foot Forward on the Internet
Social Media in the Middle School