The Haitham Zamzam Al Hammadi Medal of International Friendship is open to all ACS students in Grade 11 (Junior). The submittal usually happens in April of each academic year, led by the High School Principals.
To be considered for the Award, students must complete two steps:
- Submit an essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 14, 2023.
- Take part in an interview conducted by the Medal Review Committee
Essay Submission Requirements:
- The essay should be no longer than 1,000 words
- The student’s name and number of years at ACS should appear at the top of the essay
- The essay should address one of the following themes:
- Students as leaders of positive social change globally
- ACS core values and how they contribute to being a productive global citizen
- One's responsibility to create a more tolerant and inclusive world
- Building bridges of opportunity that nurture international friendship
- How ACS prepares students to contribute to international dialogue