Enrollment Documents

Once students are offered a seat at ACS there are several documents we will need to finalize enrollment.

  • Student's UAE Residence Visa
  • Parents' UAE Residence Visas
  • Student's Emirates ID (or MFA card)
  • Parents' Emirates ID (or MFA cards)
  • Official transcript (HS Students only if coming from an American curriculum school)
  • Most recent official report card from previous school
  • School Transfer Certificate (for students coming to ACS from outside Abu Dhabi, this may require Attestation, please see details on page 2 of the link.)

If you are looking for the list of documents required for the application, please go to Apply/Preparing Documents Required for the Application.