ACS attends international and local recruitment fairs and has a presence on Search Associates and GRC. If you live locally (or plan to move to Abu Dhabi soon) and are interested in a teaching position, please contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Ongoing interviews are held at ACS for local candidates.
Permanent openings for the 2022/23 School Year:
Tentative openings for the 2022/23 School Year:
No openings at this time.
The minimum teaching requirements for ACS faculty are:
- Bachelors or Masters in a related teaching field
- Teaching credential or certification
- Minimum of four years recent full time teaching experience
- All candidates should meet these minimum requirements by ADEK (Department of Education and Knowledge) in order to obtain a teaching license in Abu Dhabi; the degree and area of specialization (major) should align with the position that you are applying for. The candidate should also have a minimum of 4 years of teaching experience in their area of specialization. A certificate in Education is a must.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding a North American teaching qualification and experience, preferably in a North American and/or International School educational environment
- Background checks will be conducted on all successful candidates
- ACS retirement age is 65
When applying, please submit the following for each position:
- Cover letter (not to exceed one page) stating your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this position.
- Resume/CV (not to exceed two pages)
- Submit an application to email@example.com
The American Community School of Abu Dhabi will never require candidates to send money for application fees, interview fees, visas, plane tickets or other costs associated with recruitment or moving to Abu Dhabi.
Potential candidates will not be asked to provide information related to bank accounts or other private information. If you have been asked to send money to cover such costs, you may be the target of a scam.
We thank everyone who is interested in joining our learning community. Due to the very large number of applications we receive, only those short-listed will be contacted.